Read During the Months of June, July and August: DNFs & Favorites
Let’s start with the dreaded DNFs:
I have a method when reading books. I could be 70% in and if I just want to drop it, I will. Plain and simple. There are too many books and so little time plus I hate getting into slumps so I don’t feel too bad about DNFing books.
Moving on to the favorites!
Latest posts by Camila Rodriguez (see all)
- A Line in the Dark: Blog Tour + Review! - October 27, 2017
- BEASTS MADE OF NIGHT: Blog Tour + Review! - October 25, 2017
- Sanctuary: Rebekah Weatherspoon Does It Again! - October 20, 2017
- THE REREAD CAMPAIGN: JOIN ME! - October 19, 2017
- The Chaos of Longing by K.Y. Robinson: Raw, Potent and Enlightening. - September 27, 2017