Read During the Months of June, July and August: DNFs & Favorites
Let’s start with the dreaded DNFs:
I have a method when reading books. I could be 70% in and if I just want to drop it, I will. Plain and simple. There are too many books and so little time plus I hate getting into slumps so I don’t feel too bad about DNFing books.
Moving on to the favorites!
Latest posts by Camila Rodriguez (see all)
- Spinning by Tillie Walden: ARC Review! - September 10, 2017
- The Girl with the Red Balloon by Katherine Locke Review: A New Favorite Series! - September 1, 2017
- Walking on Knives by Maya Chabbra: Mini ARC Review! - August 25, 2017
- Illegal Contact by Santino Hassell [Review]: Come and Join the Gavin Brawley Fan Club! - August 18, 2017
- SMUT 101 w/ Cam - August 5, 2017