Fashion by the Book is a new meme here on Boricuan Bookworms, where we’ll be showcasing different outfits inspired by books! These outfits were created by LauraElisabeth, an avid reader of books who we met on Tumblr. Check out our first introduction post and interview with Laura here!
This Week’s Featured Outfits:
“I wonder how many tears the ocean has swallowed, how much of the ocean is actually made of tears.”
Find Marianne’s review for Of Triton, here.
“When I first met you, that’s what I remember. I looked up at the sky and thought, I’m going to love this person because even the sky looks different.”
Find Jennifer’s review of Beautiful Chaos, here! (Beware of SPOILERS!)
I’m not a skirt of high heels person, but I like how this one looks. Plus it’s something I’d definitely see Lena wear 🙂
So what do you guys think of those outfits? Let us know in the comments below!
Fashion by the Book is a Tumblr blog for both fashion and book lovers, where book covers and characters inspire outfits. It was created by LauraElisabeth, lover of books and extreme fangirl. When she’s not making amazing outfits, she’s either on Tumblr or her Facebook, sharing her outfits with the world.
Latest posts by Marianne @ Boricuan Bookworms (see all)
- LOVE, AND YOU by Gretchen Gomez & HUMMINGBIRD by Sophia Elaine Hanson: Poetry Books to Add to Your TBR! - May 17, 2017
- The Love Interest by Cale Dietrich: Blog Tour Review & Giveaway! - May 12, 2017
- PSA: Diverse Books Can Be Problematic - May 9, 2017
- #AsianLitBingo: My TBR! - May 6, 2017
- How to Make a Wish by Ashley Herring Blake [Blog Tour Review]: A Book Close to My Heart - May 1, 2017