Fashion by the Book is a new meme here on Boricuan Bookworms, where we’ll be showcasing different outfits inspired by books! These outfits were created by LauraElisabeth, an avid reader of books who we met on Tumblr. Check out our first introduction post and interview with Laura here!
This Week’s Featured Outfits:
“Do you like anything?”I [Lizzie] couldn’t help buy say.
That got him [Darcy] to look at me. He was shocked, but hey, at least it was some response.
“Look, I’m trying here,” I said, “but that was basically my entire small-talk repertoire. So, you could either lob the ball back in my court, or we could sway here in silence for the remaining two minutes of this song.” I waited. “Your choice.”
He said nothing.
Find Marianne’s review for The Secret Diary of Lizzie Bennet, here.
Okay if you haven’t read this book… WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!?! Also, this whole outfit is classy perfection. I actually have that dress but in black and white so I’ll just invert the color scheme and make due with what I have, yes? Wonderful, amazing, outfit.
“There are moments when you can’t believe something wonderful is happening. And there are moments when your entire consciousness is filled with knowing absolutely that something wonderful is happening.”
Find Jennifer’s review of Attachments, here!
Not a skirt person, but I love this outfit!! This book meme is making me like clothes a lot… which is a bit frightening. I love how it looks professional yet casual, kind of what I’d imagine Beth wearing in the book 🙂 Plus, definitely something I’d wear <3
So what do you guys think of those outfits? Let us know in the comments below!
Fashion by the Book is a Tumblr blog for both fashion and book lovers, where book covers and characters inspire outfits. It was created by LauraElisabeth, lover of books and extreme fangirl. When she’s not making amazing outfits, she’s either on Tumblr or her Facebook, sharing her outfits with the world.
Latest posts by Marianne @ Boricuan Bookworms (see all)
- “Who Do You Write For?” A Guest Post by Ashley Blake, Author of How to Make a Wish - April 28, 2017
- Waiting on Wednesday: THE BELLES by Dhonielle Clayton & THE NOVEMBER GIRL by Lydia Kang - April 19, 2017
- If I Was Your Girl by Meredith Russo [Review]: All Kinds of Adorable. Pick This Up! - April 13, 2017
- The Melody of You and Me and The Paths We Choose by M. Hollis [Reviews]: Perfect F/F Contemporary Novellas! - April 5, 2017
- Labyrinth Lost by Zoraida Córdova: Do You Like Halloweentown? Try This Book! - April 3, 2017