Fashion by the Book is a new meme here on Boricuan Bookworms, where we’ll be showcasing different outfits inspired by books! These outfits were created by LauraElisabeth, an avid reader of books who we met on Tumblr. Check out our first introduction post and interview with Laura here!
This Week’s Featured Outfits:
“I’ve committed murder exactly one hundred and fifty-eight times in twelve months. My tally grows almost every night.”
Find Marianne’s review for The Falconer, here
I wish I had that dress! I have different dresses but this one looks so beautiful and form-fitting! Also, The Falconer is a book I highly recommend if you want to read something different regarding fairies. 🙂
“The worst part of holding the memories is not the pain. It’s the loneliness of it. Memories need to be shared.” Said by the Giver.
Find Jennifer’s review of The Giver, here!
Winter is coming and so are the Christmas parties all around, which means I can def find a dress like this one <3 It’s simple yet beautiful, plus I can wear them with ballet flats. The perfect outfit for me and my comfort. And those earrings! I’m in love with this whole outfit.
So what do you guys think of those outfits? Let us know in the comments below!
Fashion by the Book is a Tumblr blog for both fashion and book lovers, where book covers and characters inspire outfits. It was created by LauraElisabeth, lover of books and extreme fangirl. When she’s not making amazing outfits, she’s either on Tumblr or her Facebook, sharing her outfits with the world.
Latest posts by Marianne @ Boricuan Bookworms (see all)
- Peter Darling by Austin Chant: The Peter Pan Retelling You Never Knew You Wanted! - March 29, 2017
- So You Want to Excuse a Problematic Book, Huh? - March 27, 2017
- We Should All Be Feminists [Review]: Trans-Exclusionary Feminism is not MY Feminism - March 21, 2017
- It’s Not Just a Story: When Things Get Personal - February 27, 2017
- The Princess Saves Herself in This One by Amanda Lovelace [Review]: Poignant and Captivating Poetry - February 10, 2017