Back in June, I promised everyone who pre-ordered Get Real a treat, now it’s time to deliver. This is the book of my heart and I’m so excited for it to get out into the world.
And it’s as easy as 1-2-3!
FROM AUGUST 25 UNTIL SEPTEMBER 25, 2015 (because the book releases on September 26):
- Take a screenshot or photo of your Get Real pre-order receipt.
- Email it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Let me email you my exclusive original romantic comedy short story Better Than Chocolate. (4 out of 5 hopeless romantics agree it’s filled with sass and swoon. Plus it’s totally stand-alone with no connection to any of her existing worlds.)
That’s it! It’s that simple.
BUT WAIT THERE’S MORE!!!
BOOK PIMP SPECIAL! The first 50 people to:
- Convince a friend to pre-order Get Real.
- Tell the friend to send their screenshot/photo to email@example.com for their short story and mention your name as their book pimp.
- Will receive from me (in thanks for book pimpage) one of these limited edition (first 50 people part) truly awesome wristbands, containing a quote by the very swoony Rafael. Look. Here’s a photo of one:
You get the entire quote – half on one side of the bracelet and half on the other.
And I’ll autograph it for you.
Need a copy? Get Real is available until the release date at the following retailers for pre-order:
So get ordering and get your fab swag today. All the good karma in the universe to you for spreading the word about Get Real.
Latest posts by Jennifer Madero (see all)
- The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli [Review] - October 23, 2017
- Remember Me Always by Renee Collins: Blog Tour and Giveaway! - October 17, 2017
- Review: The Masked City by Genevieve Cogman - October 16, 2017
- Trace + Olivia Series by Micalea Smeltzer: Release Blitz! - September 22, 2017
- Blog Tour: The Dire King by William Ritter [Review+Giveaway!] - August 26, 2017