Genres: Comic, Humor
Published by Andrews McMeel Publishing on October 20th 2015
Amazon, Barnes & Noble
Boasting more than two million pageviews per month, TheAwkwardYeti.com has become a webcomic staple since its creation in 2012.
In addition to tons of fan favorites, Heart and Brain contains more than 75 brand new comics that have never been seen online.
From paying taxes and getting up for work to dancing with kittens and starting a band, readers everywhere will relate to the ongoing struggle between Heart and Brain.
I’ve seen parts of these comics circling around on Facebook or Twitter or Tumblr before, and they always brought a smile to my face with the easily relatable situations that the quirky Heart and Brain characters would portray. When the opportunity arose itself for me to read the full length book, I totally had to jump at it!
I love these comic strips so much! They are true to life, and demonstrate the unique relationship that our heart has with our brain.
I like how it showed how sometimes they don’t oppose each other, but they compliment each other as well.
There’s also some hilarious moments that make each of the characters in the comics (Heart, Brain, Yeti) stand out, which make them even more lovable!
I loved this book. It was so easy to get into; such a simple concept but delivered amazingly! I can’t help but to re-read this whenever I’m in the mood for a quick smile-inducing read!
5 stars! (both my brain and my heart have decided it so! :))
Latest posts by Marianne @ Boricuan Bookworms (see all)
- Blog Tour: Lucky in Love by Kasie West: What’s Luck Have to Do With It? + Giveaway! - July 21, 2017
- Meet the Characters of WANT by Cindy Pon! - July 19, 2017
- The Library of Fates Blog Tour! A Guest Post by Aditi Khorana + Giveaway! - July 18, 2017
- The King of Bourbon Street by Thea de Salle: Erotic Romance Done Right - July 10, 2017
- LOVE, AND YOU by Gretchen Gomez & HUMMINGBIRD by Sophia Elaine Hanson: Poetry Books to Add to Your TBR! - May 17, 2017