Since my friend Jennifer already posted something about herself, I thought I’d do the same…
My name’s Marianne, and well… I love books.
Yep, that’s an understatement. Anyways, I fell in love with books when I was about 12 years old, when Vampires and Werewolves were all the fad. I’m not particularly ashamed… but I’m not very proud of it either, haha. I’d like to say that almost 7 years later, my book tastes have matured a lot.
I just graduated high school (literally, like 2 weeks ago) and I’m going to start college in August, I’m going to major in Chemistry. I want to be a Forensic Analist (NCIS, anyone?), but I also want to be a Lawyer… seems like too much, but well… I dream big, haha.
I’m a really random person. One day I’ll be obsessing about a book I just read, and the next I’ll be holed up in my room watching Doctor Who and How I Met Your Mother. I sometimes joke around with my friends that the only thing I’m good at is reading books… and you know what? I don’t really mind.
I wanted to start this blog with my friend Jennifer, because we wanted to spread the word on the books we love, and maybe inspire you to visit Puerto Rico some day. 🙂
To conclude, I’d like to say.. thanks for following this blog and making this small dream possible.
Have a great day!
Latest posts by Marianne @ Boricuan Bookworms (see all)
- Acting on Impulse by Mia Sosa: Fun & Flirty Romantic Comedy - October 14, 2017
- There’s Someone Inside Your House by Stephanie Perkins: Promised a Spark but Delivered a Fizzle - September 15, 2017
- The First Rule of Punk by Celia C. Pérez [Review] – What Does It Mean to Be Yourself? + Meet Malú! - August 23, 2017
- Permanent Ink by Avon Gale and Piper Vaughn [Release Day] Review + Blitz! - August 7, 2017
- The Queen of Dauphine Street by Thea de Salle [Review]: What Are You Waiting for to Pick Up this Series? - August 4, 2017