Today’s a special day, because we get to introduce a dear friend and our newest blogger: the very lovely Camila!
Camila’s been our friend for a while now. We take classes in the same university, and Marianne and her even take a class together. Camila’s such a bright ray of sunshine and we’re so glad that she decided to join us! We know she’ll bring her amazing personality to the blog to make it shine <3
We hope you love Camila as much as we love her,
Marianne & Jennifer 😀
Introductions are always a bit awkward but alas, they’re kind of necessary.
Lets just start with the basics shall we?
My full name is Camila Rodriguez Laureano and I’m a 20 year old bookworm living in the tiny island in the Caribbean known as Puerto Rico. My favorite genres are fantasy (urban, high, you get the drift), New Adult, Adult Historical Fiction and the occasional Contemporary novel. Most people know me as Cam on social media and I’m an active diversity advocate in all of my platforms. I think that just about covers the need-to-know basics.
- I love my cat Oliver with all of my heart (he’s an orange fluff ball of love).
- I’m a Libra. I’ve always found horoscopes super interesting so if you were curious about my sign…
- I’ve been bookstagramming for almost 3 years now. I feel old.
- Some of my favorite authors are Victoria Schwab, Laini Taylor, Leigh Bardugo, Marie Lu and Gayle Forman.
- I’m borderline obsessed with anime and animation as whole. Expect recommendations in some of my posts!
If you’re curious about anything else, feel free to contact me on any of my social media or send me an email @ justabookeater [at] gmail [dot] com!
Latest posts by Camila Rodriguez (see all)
- THE REREAD CAMPAIGN: JOIN ME! - October 19, 2017
- The Chaos of Longing by K.Y. Robinson: Raw, Potent and Enlightening. - September 27, 2017
- Spinning by Tillie Walden: ARC Review! - September 10, 2017
- The Girl with the Red Balloon by Katherine Locke Review: A New Favorite Series! - September 1, 2017
- Walking on Knives by Maya Chabbra: Mini ARC Review! - August 25, 2017