Kalaziel is a terrible guardian angel: her temper’s shorter than she is, she swears, she’s missing a wing, and she sees no problem with letting man make their own choices—no matter how questionable. That’s what free will is all about, right? Her overseers disagree.
After she mishandles an assignment, Heaven strips Kala of her title and throws her back into training, hoping to reinforce the covenant of vows she swore to uphold as a guardian. But the angels’ motives aren’t as pure as they appear: they want to eradicate any opinions that conflict with Heaven’s code.
With a mass cleansing on the horizon, Kala discovers she is not alone in her insubordination; there are other angels who are restless with the stasis of Heaven and ready for change. Progress doesn’t come easily, though, especially when it means uniting ancient enemies to fight for a common cause.
Engage is a novella that prequels Kala and Ana’s story in Incite.
Today’s the day — release day! We are so excited to share Kala and Ana’s story with everyone. This book is the book that almost wasn’t; without Erica Crouch splitting Incite in half, we never would have had the opportunity to hear the background of just how New Genesis came to be…at least, not in a format like this!
Like Entice, Engage is available as both a paperback and an ebook, so you can have it sitting on both your physical bookshelf or your virtual one! You can order Engage from:
Sign up to participate in the Infinite cover reveal May 15th! Just a little over a month until the conclusion of the series comes out — Infinite will be available June 16th, so mark your calendars!
Don’t forget to enter the giveaway for a chance to win big prices by Erica Crouch! 😀
Latest posts by Jennifer Madero (see all)
- Ghostly Echoes by William Ritter [Review]: Spell-binding and Surprising with Every Turn - August 21, 2017
- Alex, Approximately by Jenn Bennett [Review]: A Cinematographic & Romantic Wonder - August 3, 2017
- I Believe in a Thing Called Love by Maurene Goo [Review] Perfect Adorable Summer Read! - July 14, 2017
- This Is How It Happened by Paula Stokes [Release Day Review] Insightful and Important! - July 11, 2017
- Under Rose-Tainted Skies by Louise Gornall [Review]: A Story With Heart - May 15, 2017