Dominic Morris is struggling to exist in the afterlife, Hope and Sebastian
Wilkes live out their ‘happily after’ on Pre-Earth. With a baby on the way life
for them is nearly perfect. But when Hope’s father, Oliver Luck, is tempted to
reconnect with his soul mate, Phoenix, he threatens to take Hope down with him.
Drowning in sorrow and thinking he’s getting a second chance to help Phoenix,
Dominic follows her to The Other Place.
The place no one wants to go.
Will Dominic help Phoenix escape The Other Place? And more importantly, will he
be able to leave himself?
One thousand years later, Hadley Christensen is back on Earth, but as Hayden
Caldwell. With the help of her deceased fiancé, Luke, and her handsome doctor,
Dexter Martin, Hayden considers what to believe.
Hayden has a choice.
A choice to believe or to stay blissfully unaware.
Will she follow a path of no return and challenge The Masters once and for all?
Or will she succumb to staying in the dark and remain closer to her happily
only daughter. This Morning I Woke Up Dead is her first published novel. She
lives happily ever after in Southeast Idaho with her four children, and the
love of her life. When she isn’t writing she can be found traveling, running,
baking, cooking, or chasing after her kids, cats, and dog.
Latest posts by Jennifer Madero (see all)
- Blog Tour: The Dire King by William Ritter [Review+Giveaway!] - August 26, 2017
- Ghostly Echoes by William Ritter [Review]: Spell-binding and Surprising with Every Turn - August 21, 2017
- Alex, Approximately by Jenn Bennett [Review]: A Cinematographic & Romantic Wonder - August 3, 2017
- I Believe in a Thing Called Love by Maurene Goo [Review] Perfect Adorable Summer Read! - July 14, 2017
- This Is How It Happened by Paula Stokes [Release Day Review] Insightful and Important! - July 11, 2017