Genres: Children's Books, Comic, Fantasy & Magic, Friendship, Media Tie-In
Published by IDW Publishing on March 17th 2015
Amazon, Barnes & Noble , The Book Depository
Four tales of friendship and fun! Contains stories involving Granny and the Flim Flam brothers, Fluttershy and Iron Will, Rainbow Dash and Wonderbolt Spitfire, and Pinkie Pie! Collects issues #9–12.
The tales of friendship and fun continue!
Granny visits an apple convention and is dismayed to see the Flim Flam brothers are up to their old tricks.
Fluttershy gets an unexpected visit from the most aggressive guy around, Iron Will!
Rainbow Dash is overjoyed when Wonderbolt Spitfire invites her to a special training camp.
And, Pinkie Pie meets her match… in the form of delicious, irresistible snacks called PheNOMNOMenons!
As of recently I’ve gotten deeper and deeper into the My Little Pony fever while watching it through Netflix, plus whenever it shows in Discovery Kids while taking care of my nephew.
This volume includes a series of four stories, featuring as the main characters of each story with Grannny, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, and Twilight Sparkle.
It was all fun to read and, like the animated series, it gives a lesson on friendship, will, developing patience, and even managing with kids!
I particularly loved all the drawings and vibrant colors splashing through the pages. In Granny’s story I would find myself looking through all the tiny ponies for the ones I recognized from the show.
Overall, it was a fun, fast, and enjoyable read. Super excited to keep reading more of these comics of My Little Pony and to keep feeding my obsessions :3
Rating: 5 stars
Latest posts by Jennifer Madero (see all)
- Blog Tour: The Dire King by William Ritter [Review+Giveaway!] - August 26, 2017
- Ghostly Echoes by William Ritter [Review]: Spell-binding and Surprising with Every Turn - August 21, 2017
- Alex, Approximately by Jenn Bennett [Review]: A Cinematographic & Romantic Wonder - August 3, 2017
- I Believe in a Thing Called Love by Maurene Goo [Review] Perfect Adorable Summer Read! - July 14, 2017
- This Is How It Happened by Paula Stokes [Release Day Review] Insightful and Important! - July 11, 2017