Here’s the link to a slide show with last challenge’s results
Here’s the link to this week’s post on Tellulah’s site which also has the results from last week: http://bit.ly/13JESBb
So… basically I’ve spent a lot of this this last week trying to think of songs. I took ideas to what I listen from my phone, and came with a least of at least 50 songs… Wow that’s a lot. I didn’t think I’d find so many songs to go with the situation between Sophie and Kai. Anyways, after debating a lot which song went with what part and which ones were basically the same, I came up with this list! Yay!
Also, to let you know, I’m basing this on My Ex from Hell, since I haven’t been able to star the sequel just yet. Bummer. Thanks High School. Furthermore, these songs either are about how Sophie is feeling, what she wants to send Kai as a message, and what should happen/how it ended. I tried to not seek songs that were all googly-cheesy-blah or heart-broke-depressing. I went more in the lines of staying true to it, plus humor. After all, that’s something this book has a lot of, and would definitely go with Sophie. So here it goes…
The title of the playlist is of a song (not cheating) and it’s I Knew You Were Trouble by Taylor Swift
1. My First Kiss by 3OH!3
2. Thnks fr th Mmrs by Fall Out Boy
3. Blow Me (One Last Kiss) by P!nk
4. Know Your Enemy by Green Day
So far I feel that my songs are weird….
5. Hot N’ Cold by Katy Perry
6. I Hate Myself for Loving You by Joan Jett
7. Uprising by Muse
8. Just Give Me A Reason by P!nk
See my playlist on Youtube by clicking here 😀
Anyways, that’s it for Challenge 2, completed. I hope you all liked it 🙂 Stay tuned for more challenges to come as the weeks go. I’ll be probably posting mine midweek, or hours before the deadline. Also, check out My Ex From Hell and My Date From Hell on Goodreads. Honestly, at least the first one which I’ve read so far, is worth your time. Amazing!
PS. If the post looks all cramped up, it’s WordPress’ fault, not mine. I feel claustrophobic with this so… tight… haha
Latest posts by Jennifer Madero (see all)
- The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli [Review] - October 23, 2017
- Remember Me Always by Renee Collins: Blog Tour and Giveaway! - October 17, 2017
- Review: The Masked City by Genevieve Cogman - October 16, 2017
- Trace + Olivia Series by Micalea Smeltzer: Release Blitz! - September 22, 2017
- Blog Tour: The Dire King by William Ritter [Review+Giveaway!] - August 26, 2017