Because I’m still swamped with work and tests, and I forgot to write down some reviews I had, I’ve decided to finally catch up on many of the Awards or Tags we’ve been awarded. Hope you enjoy reading about me just a little bit 🙂
Thank you so much Genesis from GenGen’s Book Blog for the Award!
1. Nominate 15 other bloggers relatively new to blogging.
2. Let the bloggers know that you’ve nominated them.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.
Blogs I Nominate:
Okay, to be fair, I don’t know many “new” blogs. But I’ve seen some “new to me” blogs lately, so I tag: Daring Damsels, Whimsical Nature, Hit or Miss Books, and Not So Literary (to celebrate the new name!).
1. I have a ‘study’. It’s a room I have that consists of a computer desk, chair, and my bookshelves. It’s a work in progress 🙂
2. I am a relatively ‘slow’ person; if you tell me to hurry up I will take even longer.
3. I can’t stop listening to “XO” by Beyoncé.
4. I once stayed up until 5am because I was studying for a test… never again.
5. I’m learning French in college. It’s so fun 🙂
6. I buy clothes like I buy books: compulsively and constantly.
7. I want to learn how to shoot a gun. I blame every single show I watch.
Latest posts by Marianne @ Boricuan Bookworms (see all)
- “Who Do You Write For?” A Guest Post by Ashley Blake, Author of How to Make a Wish - April 28, 2017
- Waiting on Wednesday: THE BELLES by Dhonielle Clayton & THE NOVEMBER GIRL by Lydia Kang - April 19, 2017
- If I Was Your Girl by Meredith Russo [Review]: All Kinds of Adorable. Pick This Up! - April 13, 2017
- The Melody of You and Me and The Paths We Choose by M. Hollis [Reviews]: Perfect F/F Contemporary Novellas! - April 5, 2017
- Labyrinth Lost by Zoraida Córdova: Do You Like Halloweentown? Try This Book! - April 3, 2017