Because I’m still swamped with work and tests, and I forgot to write down some reviews I had, I’ve decided to finally catch up on many of the Awards or Tags we’ve been awarded. Hope you enjoy reading about me just a little bit 🙂
Thank you so much Genesis from GenGen’s Book Blog for the Award!
1. Nominate 15 other bloggers relatively new to blogging.
2. Let the bloggers know that you’ve nominated them.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.
Blogs I Nominate:
Okay, to be fair, I don’t know many “new” blogs. But I’ve seen some “new to me” blogs lately, so I tag: Daring Damsels, Whimsical Nature, Hit or Miss Books, and Not So Literary (to celebrate the new name!).
1. I have a ‘study’. It’s a room I have that consists of a computer desk, chair, and my bookshelves. It’s a work in progress 🙂
2. I am a relatively ‘slow’ person; if you tell me to hurry up I will take even longer.
3. I can’t stop listening to “XO” by Beyoncé.
4. I once stayed up until 5am because I was studying for a test… never again.
5. I’m learning French in college. It’s so fun 🙂
6. I buy clothes like I buy books: compulsively and constantly.
7. I want to learn how to shoot a gun. I blame every single show I watch.
Latest posts by Marianne @ Boricuan Bookworms (see all)
- LOVE, AND YOU by Gretchen Gomez & HUMMINGBIRD by Sophia Elaine Hanson: Poetry Books to Add to Your TBR! - May 17, 2017
- The Love Interest by Cale Dietrich: Blog Tour Review & Giveaway! - May 12, 2017
- PSA: Diverse Books Can Be Problematic - May 9, 2017
- #AsianLitBingo: My TBR! - May 6, 2017
- How to Make a Wish by Ashley Herring Blake [Blog Tour Review]: A Book Close to My Heart - May 1, 2017