Because I’m still swamped with work and tests, and I forgot to write down some reviews I had, I’ve decided to finally catch up on many of the Awards or Tags we’ve been awarded. Hope you enjoy reading about me just a little bit 🙂
Thank you so much Genesis from GenGen’s Book Blog for the Award!
1. Nominate 15 other bloggers relatively new to blogging.
2. Let the bloggers know that you’ve nominated them.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your post.
Blogs I Nominate:
Okay, to be fair, I don’t know many “new” blogs. But I’ve seen some “new to me” blogs lately, so I tag: Daring Damsels, Whimsical Nature, Hit or Miss Books, and Not So Literary (to celebrate the new name!).
1. I have a ‘study’. It’s a room I have that consists of a computer desk, chair, and my bookshelves. It’s a work in progress 🙂
2. I am a relatively ‘slow’ person; if you tell me to hurry up I will take even longer.
3. I can’t stop listening to “XO” by Beyoncé.
4. I once stayed up until 5am because I was studying for a test… never again.
5. I’m learning French in college. It’s so fun 🙂
6. I buy clothes like I buy books: compulsively and constantly.
7. I want to learn how to shoot a gun. I blame every single show I watch.
Latest posts by Marianne @ Boricuan Bookworms (see all)
- The First Rule of Punk by Celia C. Pérez [Review] – What Does It Mean to Be Yourself? + Meet Malú! - August 23, 2017
- Permanent Ink by Avon Gale and Piper Vaughn [Release Day] Review + Blitz! - August 7, 2017
- The Queen of Dauphine Street by Thea de Salle [Review]: What Are You Waiting for to Pick Up this Series? - August 4, 2017
- It’s August! Check Out the Reading Challenges We’re Joining! - August 2, 2017
- Blog Tour: Lucky in Love by Kasie West: What’s Luck Have to Do With It? + Giveaway! - July 21, 2017