Weekly Wrap Up
Where has the time gone?! Seriously guys, I thought summer would last forever. (I wished it would have). So, we haven’t been active in so long, and I feel like I’ve forgotten how to blog!
I sit in front of my computer like:
I’ve seriously forgotten how to blog! This is literally the worst thing that can happen to a reviewer. I will slowly but surely get back into reviewing, I promise.
SO, LAST WEEK WAS MY BIRTHDAY! WOOT WOOT! I turned 20 years old on September 2nd, and it was such a great birthday. I saw The Man from U.N.C.L.E. and afterwards went to eat with my friends
(I may or may not have drank a few too many margaritas… Legal drinking age in PR is 18, FYI). I also received a few congratulations from some great bloggy friends <3
How’s my reading challenge going along?
Could be better. 27 books behind schedule! *cries* But I’ll try to get on schedule… or maybe just get to 100 books, yes?
I’m currently reading:
I’m listening to the audio of A Court of Thorns and Roses, but it’s been so slow going because my iPod randomly deleted parts of the book. What I’ve read so far is so good, though.
Worth the Watch
Okay guys, I’ve been sharing this video high and low for over a week now, because I think it’s just the most beautiful animated short I’ve ever seen. It’s about books and their powers and it’s simply amazing. I’ve seen it so many times already. If you have 15 minutes of your time, definitely watch this.
No Stacking the Shelves this Week…
Not because I haven’t bought any books, because trust me, I have, but because I reallyyyyy haven’t gotten the time to actually photograph all the books I’ve acquired so far. When I do, you will probably see it first on Instagram. So if you want a first look, definitely follow me there. 🙂
That’s it for this week, guys! Let me know how you’ve been this week! 🙂
Latest posts by Marianne @ Boricuan Bookworms (see all)
- Waiting on Wednesday: THE BELLES by Dhonielle Clayton & THE NOVEMBER GIRL by Lydia Kang - April 19, 2017
- If I Was Your Girl by Meredith Russo [Review]: All Kinds of Adorable. Pick This Up! - April 13, 2017
- The Melody of You and Me and The Paths We Choose by M. Hollis [Reviews]: Perfect F/F Contemporary Novellas! - April 5, 2017
- Labyrinth Lost by Zoraida Córdova: Do You Like Halloweentown? Try This Book! - April 3, 2017
- Meeting Author Zoraida Córdova: Event Recap and Interview! - March 31, 2017