There are so many signs that prove you’re a bookworm. Here are some that I’ve come up with (along with wonderful GIFs):
1) While reading one book, you’re already trying to decide which book to read next
… which usually just results in reading more than one book at a time.
2) Any spare change in your wallet will go towards buying more books.
This also includes, but (is not limited to) online shopping.
3) You prefer reading to anything else.
4) Your bookshelf is full, but your closet is empty
… and you’ve probably only read 10% of your bookshelf.
5) The character names of all the books you’ve ever read have blended together.
6) Your schedule consists of reading, reading, and more reading.
7) You have a panic attack every time you see your “To-Read” list, and realize you’ll probably never be able to finish it.
8) Your non-bookworm friends all look at you strangely when you start talking about a book you just read
… and you realize the only ones who understand you are your books.
9) Watching the reaction of non-readers when seeing Book-To-Movie Adaptations is the funniest thing ever.
10) Everyone understands that “One More Chapter” actually means “Don’t bother me until I finish this book”.
And anyone who interrupts you should face the consequences.
So, what do you say? Can you relate to some of these? Can you think of any more signs? Let me know in the comments below!
*All the images used here are taken from Tumblr. I don’t claim ownership of them; I don’t create gifs. All the rights go to their respective creators.