Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the ladies at The Broke and the Bookish.
This week’s theme is:
Top Ten Book Covers I’d Frame As Pieces of Art
There are so many book covers out there that are ridiculously gorgeous! There are many out there that we’d hang on our walls to stare at all day. Here are some book covers we think should be considered pieces of art:
- These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner: These Broken Stars was my desktop background for about 2 months! That’s how much I love the cover!
- Splintered by A.G. Howard: When the Hardcover for this book arrived at my house, I stared at it for about 10 minutes. I like looking at my bookshelf and seeing this beauty there.
- Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi: ALL the books in this series deserve to be framed. They’re so captivating!
- The Winner’s Curse by Marie Rutkoski: I’m sorry, have you SEEN the cover? Frame Worthy!
- Ignite by Erica Crouch: What first drew me to this book was the cover, and I’m glad it did. There’s something about the cover that always draws me in! The author made the cover herself! 😀
- Grasping At Eternity by Karen Amanda Hooper: That cover demands to be seen and admired whenever I see it. I love the peacock feathers, the model, the symbolism, everything about it makes me want to squeal because of it and the story it contains!
- The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith: Love the black and white, and how there’s the red heart surrounding the couple ❤
- Howl’s Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones: Need I say anything about that cover? I also love how museum worthy it looks.
- Of Triton by Anna Banks: An OTP in the cover, kissing under freaking water.
- Dash and Lily’s Book of Dares by Cohn and Levithan: Looks contemporary, fun, Christmas-y, and all the vibrant colors look great in it.
- Of Neptune by Anna Banks: We thought it was a great addition but since we already added Of Triton we decided to add this as an honorable mention.
That’s it for this week’s To Ten Tuesday! We both hope you liked them!